We understand how painful it is to deal with brain tumour, spinal cord injury or any other injury that related to your nervous system.
Don’t you worry now because we have the very right place for you to consult which will help you out in every aspect.
Mumbai being the commercial capital of India, it is a city which is also well renowned for its medical healthcare services. It is a home to many top neurological hospitals. Undoubtedly, you will find the best neurosurgeons in Mumbai who will provide you the best care.
There are many reasons Why you should choose Mumbai for your neurosurgery.
One among the list is availability of hospitals. No Indian city can match Mumbai’s healthcare facilities, as the chart below shows number of registered health care facilities in different cities across India:
Public hospitals in Indian cities:
Private hospitals in Indian cities:
Aren’tthe numbers impressive?
Mumbai has come a long way when it comes to providing healthcare facilities.
There has been an increase in number of private hospitals and clinics too. Keeping many things in mind that there might be many public clinics and hospitals which may not meet international standards. It is always advised that a migrant moving to Mumbai obtain international health insurance that will cover all his medical needs as most foreigners will not find the public facilities acceptable.
As one of the most popular places for a migrant in India, Mumbai has startedattracting many international private clinics and hospitals. While other cities in India are catching up and there are some stumbling blocks for the private healthcare sector, Mumbai is still considered the leader. Most private facilities accept direct billingthus if you have a migrant medical insurance in place, this will help ease the financial burden should an emergency happen.
Also, to make your search easy I have listed below best neurosurgeons in India and Mumbai as well along with best neurosurgery hospitals in Mumbai:
- Mahesh Chaudhari
Experience: 40 years
- Fortis hospital, Mulund Goregaon Link Rd, Industrial Area, Mulund West, Mumbai, 400078
- SL Raheja Hospital, Raheja Hospital Marg, Mahim West, Mumbai, 400016
- Parekh K Doshi
Experience: 20 years
- Saifee Hospital, Maharshi Karve Road, Opposite Charni Road Railway Station, Mumbai, 400004
- Functional Neurosurgery clinic, Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Dr. G Deshmukh Road, Mumbai, 400026
Experience: 48 years
Breach Candy Hospital, Bhulabhai Desai Road, Breach Candy next to Mahalakshmi Temple, Mumbai, 400026
- Ashok Hande
Experience: Over 25 years
- Ashvin clinic – NirmanVyapar Kendra, Above Navratna Restaurant, Navi Mumbai, 400703
- Fortis Hiranandani Hospital- Mini Sea Shore Road, Sector 10A, Opposite Mini Sea Shore, Navi Mumbai, 400703
- Dr Alok Sharma
Experience: Over 26 years
- Neurogen brain and spine institute – Sector 40, Nerul West, Near Seawoods Grand Central Railway Station, Seawoods West, Navi Mumbai, 400706
- Fortis Hospital, Mulund, 400078
- Abhaya Kumar
Experience: Over 25 years
Address: KokilabenDhirubhai Ambani Hospital- Rao Saheb Achutrao Patwardhan Marg, Four Bunglows, Andheri West, Near Sheela Raheja Garden, Mumbai, 400053
Check out the best Neurosurgery Hospitals in Mumbai:
- Nanavati Hospital, Vile Parle
Address: Swami Vivekanand marg, Vile Parle West, Mumbai, 400056
- Fortis Hospital, Mulund
Address: Mulund Goregaon Link Rd, Industrial Area, Mulund West, Mumbai, 400078
- S.L. Raheja Hospital, Mahim
Address: Raheja Hospital Marg, Mahim West, Mumbai, 400016
- P. D. Hinduja Hospital, Mahim
Address: Veer Sawarkar Marg, Mahim West, Mahim, Mumbai, 40016
I hope after reading this article you got your very right destination for your neurosurgery.
To know more information about neurosurgeons visit Clinicspots